PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five For Friday

Our little family has had a great week! Ella's off deciding where she's going to go to college & oh wait... she's not that old yet. But she did start waving voluntarily at random strangers but refuses to wave to her parents. And oh, yeah, she said her first word. Minor, really, in the grand scheme of things but OH MY GAWD. She said her first word!!

If I could upload a video of her saying it over and over again I would but I can't seem to figure it out. So maybe some day.

Here's the other 5 highlights from my week. I'd love to hear how good your week was! Leave it in the comments.

 

I started working out...again. This needs to happen.




This was taken right after we taped her saying her first word (over & over again)!!

I may have picked up this little baby this past weekend.


And these shades!




These piggies make me happy.







And one extra... I'm grateful for scotch tape today. The second skirt in a month to lose it's hem. Awesome. TGIF.











 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment