PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Worst Case Scenario Kind of Girl

Thoughts that roll around in my head at night…

What did Mark have in his hand earlier? And why couldn’t I find that big butcher knife at dinner?




*Checking under his pillow* Nope, not here. Remember to check his closet in the morning.




While I am firmly against Ella dating (as in EVER), we must be on the lookout for those boys that want to murder parents in their sleep. Keep a sharp eye out for that kind.




Hmm…sure he says he is going to fix that hole in the garage with the duct tape and tarp he bought at Home Depot but what’s his hidden agenda? Lets just remember to throw ‘em in the trash on Wednesday.




So, I may spend a bit too much time watching real crime dramas. Dateline, 48 Hours, Investigation Discovery, you name it I watch it.




Clearly, they have an impact. Good and bad, I suppose.




For instance, midway through a normal dinner, I may happen to blurt out strange things.




For instance...




You know you'll never get away with it. I am much too smart to be murdered!!




What ARE you talking about?




*Silence*




Ummm...




You've REALLY got to stop watching those shows.



Admittedly, I get a bit “Worst Case Scenario”and freak myself (and my husband) out on occasion.




But, on the bright side, my many hours staring into Stone Phillips’ pretty face listening to his deeply hypnotizing voice will probably, maybe, one day save our lives.




So Mark is just going to have to deal with the occasional outbursts. And the checking for wayward weapons.




Also, if you’re in the market for a never been used tarp please see my trash can on Wednesday. You’re in luck.

3 comments:

Becky said...

A friend of ours always met boys at the door while cleaning his shotgun. However since you are concerned about Mark doing away with you at an early age, consider the pillow trick. Denise is the "go to" person.

Anonymous said...

Wow Kristen!!! I think you're diving too deep into Dateline and Lord knows what else! However, from a QB standpoint, your defense looks aggressive!! (hahaha)

Corinna said...

It's always better to be safe than sorry, right? This is coming from a serious "Locked Up Abroad" fan and who will never be caught dead smuggling anything from some seedy Asian country. Just sayin...

Post a Comment