PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 23, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It is Friday, y'all!  Hallelujah!

I'm linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday series! 



 We couldn't resist plopping my Texas baby in her first field of Texas blue bonnets! 



I'm not one to brag y'all but my hair looked H-O-T on Thursday! Thanks to Kate from The Small Things Blog for the tutorials. 





I know they look weird.  I may have made fun of people wearing them before *cough* Husband *cough*.  But I was convinced (cajoled?) into getting a pair.  I'm hoping they'll help my back problem be less of a problem and more of just, you know,  a back.   I plan on writing a review!



Sweet Potato Face - LOVE


I'm looking forward to a weekend with this guy! And Sweet Potato Face  :) 
Happy Weekend !!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment